Lam Kam Sang ®WOMBIN® rapidly improves the metabolism, blood circulation and resistance of the organs in the lower abdominal cavity to eliminate stagnant fluid, blood stasis and bacteria, helps the body to recover completely without causing any side effect.
120 capsules Made in Hong Kong.
Hong Kong Chinese Medicine Reg. No.: HKP-10211
* The revealed treatment effects are based on our clinical experience. Due to personal physique, health condition, latent diseases, life style, habit and environmental factors, the efficacy can be varied, therefore they cannot be treated as absolute guarantee.
Herba Patriniae, Herba Taraxaci, Rhizoma Polygoni Cuspidati, Rhizoma Pineliae Pedatisectae, Radix Angelicae Sinensis, Radix Paeoniae Alba, Semen Persicae etc.
Every capsule of Lam Kam Sang® WOMBIN® contains 500 mg extract of the above Chinese medicines.
SUITABLE FOR THOSE WHO CARE FOR
1. Various types of chronic pelvic concern and symptoms in the lower abdominal cavity parts: endometrium, fallopian tubes, ovaries and nearby tissues.
2. Swelling and hidden pain in the lower abdomen, abnormal discharge, unpleasant smell and abnormal physiological period caused by the above problems.
3. When western therapy is no ideal for acute unclean concern and symptoms of the lower abdominal cavity, Lam Kam Sang ®WOMBIN® helps to strengthen the effectiveness of the western therapy and promotes self-repairing functions.
Major Causes and Superficial Symptoms
It is mainly caused by the invasion of pathogens during birth and abortion periods, gynecological examination and abdominal cavity surgery, close partner contact during menstrual period, unclean partner contact, or caused by the problems of the nearby organs which is not recovered completely. Pathogens mainly include: unclean matters with biological activities and some unkowns which cannot be distinguished at present etc. The major symptoms include: pain at the lower abdomen, especially aggravated after close partner contact or body fatigue; gradual aggravation of pain a week before menstruation; abnormal discharge (increase in quantity, change of colour, unpleasant smell) and physical weakness etc.
1. Suggest taking WOMBIN® after Confirmation of the Diagnosis
Confirmation of diagnosis includes: tracing of medical history, peritoneoscope, blood and pathogen tests etc., coordinating with the superficial symptoms analysis.
Takes WOMBIN® before confirmation of diagnosis will not cause any side effect, but it is still suggested to start taking the medicine after the confirmation in order to secure the present condition and to accurately observe the medicine effect subsequently.
2. Course and Instruction:
Strictly follow the “Precaution” procedures to take WOMBIN® can achieve:
Improvement of symptoms is attained in 10-15 days of course. It is suggested to take the first medical checkup after 60-90 days course. Continue if the symptoms still exist and take a medical checkup for every 30-60 days until satisfaction. If the symptoms conditions are satisfactory, takes WOMBIN® for another 30 days for the consolidation of efficacy and physique. Clinically, after 60-120 days course, the satisfactory rate is over 85%. Individual patient who is due to the seriousness of the symptoms and the complication of problems, is suggested to take WOMBIN® continuously or seek for assistance from Lam Kam Sang Medical Research Institute Ltd.
Ms. Tam, 38 years old. Date of consultation: August, 2003. She had been having pelvic problems for 8 years since her marriage in 1995 and could not be cured by any methods. She had sore back, abdominal pain, yellow-greenish discharges, great pain during and after menstruation. She was extremely weak and unable to conceive. After taking 18 bottles (180 days) of Lam Kam Sang® WOMBIN® 3 times a day with 6 capsules each times, she was greatly relieved. Tam’ family started a new page in March, 2004 and Ms Tam was healthy and happy thereafter.
Ms. Wong, 30 years old. Date of consultation: October, 1998. She had endometric and adnexal problems after her first childbirth two years ago. Due to frequent relapses, she was unable to conceive again. After taking 6 bottles (60 days) of Lam Kam Sang® WOMBIN®, 2 times a day, 6 capsules each time, she was helped to promote bodily self-repair functions. In January 1999, her family started a new page and Ms. Wong was healthy and happy.
3 times a day, 5 capsules for weight under 50 kg, 6 capsules for weight over 50 kg, to be taken with warm water after meals or half- empty stomach.
1. Contra-indicated during pregnancy
2. For achieving best result, WOMBIN® should be taken 3 times a day in suggested dosages. Treatment should be stopped temporarily in case of cold and fever, or acute gastritis etc.
3. Temporarily stop sexual contact to avoid wounding of the infected areas which may cause the aggravation of the condition; take good care of daily personal hygiene especially during menstrual period; maintenance of dryness and cleanliness.
4. The following foods are strictly prohibited: beef; lamb; dog meat; shelled seafood such as shrimp and crab; fish without scale or stale fish; fish head, belly and skin; duck (eat less); chicken (eat less); bird’s nest; fish tripe; sausage; cheese; glutinous rice; taro; cashew nut; pistachio; melon seed; mango; durian; leek; garlic; pastries; alcohol and cigarette; roasted, baked, fried and chili foods etc.
5. Do not eat nourishing medicines such as Ginseng, American Ginseng; Fructus Lycii; Radix Morindae Officinalis; Jelly of Oviductus Ranae; Antlers etc.
6. Abnormal and careless lifestyles may cause acute inflammation of the lower abdominal cavity. Takes WOMBIN together with appropriate and effective western antibiotics can rapidly control the unfavorable condition.