LAM KAM SANG®CEWOIN
When you are found suffering from cervix uteri problems, or having HPV infectious pathogens with pre-abnormality stages 1-3 of the cells, if you have not received any treatment or treatment with minor effect, Lam Kam Sang CEWOIN is your first choice.
LAM KAM SANG®CEWOIN rapidly strengthens the resistance and spontaneous healing power of the cervix uteri to eliminate pathogens and dysplasia cells.
Strictly follows the treatment courses of the INSTRUCTION, most of the patients can attain remedy with no side effect (confirmed by medical checkup).
120 capsules Made in Hong Kong.
Hong Kong Chinese Medicine Reg. No.: HKC-08936
* The revealed treatment effects are based on our clinical experience. Due to personal physique, health condition, latent diseases, life style, habit and environmental factors, the efficacy can be varied, therefore they cannot be treated as absolute guarantee.
Bulbus Fritillariae, Thunbergii, Radix Salvia Miltiorrhizae, Rhizoma Paridis, Radix Astragali, Margarita etc.
Every capsule of Lam Kam Sang CEWOIN contains 500 mg extract of the above Chinese medicines.
SUITABLE FOR FEMALES WHO HAVE
1. Various kinds of chronic cervical problems, wound, enlarged and excessive tissue, abnormal surface and those which repeatedly relapse after western medical treatment
2. Pre-abnormality stages 1-3 of CIN.
Recognize Chronic Cervical Problem
Cervical problem is mainly caused by the unclean invaders infected during birth and abortion periods, gynaecological examination, abdominal cavity surgery, unclean touches with partners leading to the contaminating the cervix uteri which is not completely cured. Its major symptoms include: abnormal discharge, sometimes with spots; pain at the lower abdomen and lower back especially aggravate during bowels in menstrual period and during close partner contact; meno-problems, etc.
Causes of Cervical Abnormal Cell Changes
a. Contamination of unclean.
b. Young females, suffering from the transmission of unclean from their companions through premature body contact, may initiate an early onset.
c. Smoking may increase the risk.
Suggests Taking LAM KAM SANG®CEWOIN After Confirmation of the Diagnosis
a. Confirmation of diagnosis includes: speculum examination, periodic microscopical examination of cells, pathogen examination and tracing of medical history. If unclean is detected, it is suggested to take appropriate western antibiotic together with CEWOIN.
b. Confirmation of the early stage of cervical abnormal cell growth can be examined by cervical smear, element biological technology examination.
Takes CEWOIN before confirmation of diagnosis will not have any side effect, but patient is still suggested to start taking the medicine only after the confirmation in order to secure the updated information and to observe a more accurate progression subsequently.
1. Course and Instruction
a. For Different Types of Chronic Cervical Problem
Effects expecting in 15-30 days. It is suggested to take the first medical checkup after 60-120 days of course, and one checkup for every 30 days. After the needed course is completed, it is suggested to take CEWOIN for another 30 days for the consolidation of bodily defense. Clinically, the general course is 60-150 days. Some patients due to the seriousness of the symptoms and the complication of the problems , is suggested to take CEWOIN continuously until satisfactory.
b. Takes CEWOIN In The Pre-Stages CIN I ,CIN 2, CIN 3 Of The Cervix Uteri Cells
No surgery is required. For Stage CIN 1: 120 days; Stage CIN 2: 150 days; Stage CIN 3: 180 days of course. It is suggested to take CEWOIN for another 50 days for the consolidation of efficacy after confirming that the cells are completely gone.
Clinically proved that the satisfaction rate is over 95%. If the problem still exists, it is suggested to takeLAM KAM SANG®CEWOIN continuously and take the medical checkup every 30-60 days.
2. What If Adequate Course But the Unclean Does Not Change to Negative:
Unclean may still exist in the body of individual patient although recovery is attained. It may due to extremely low of immunity or duplicate contamination of the unclean. Patient is suggested to call or visit us personally for consultation.
Case 1: Ms. Tseng, 45 years old
Date of consultation: April, 2003. She was diagnosed pr- stages CIN 2-3 at the cervix uteri in GYN examination in March. Three years ago, her elder sister had undergone an operation to remove the womb due to the same cause. After receiving 120 days with Lam Kam Sang® CEWOIN, 3 times a day, 5 capsules each time (taking successively), Ms Tseng had a medical checkup in October and was gratified to know the result. She is healthy up to present.
Case 2: Ms. Lau, 39 years old
Date of consultation: March, 2000. She was diagnosed third degree cervical damage complicated with unclean contamination in 1998. In early 2000, she was diagnosed pre-stage CIN 1 of the cervix uteri. After LAM KAM SANG®CEWOIN for 3 times a day, 6 capsules each time for 120 days, she was satisfied. She continued another 30 days for consolidation of physique. Now, Ms Lau is completely gratified.
3 times a day, 6 capsules each time, to be taken with clear water after meals or half empty stomach.
1. For achieving best result, Lam Kam Sang® CEWOIN should be taken 3 times daily in suggested dosages. Stop the treatment temporarily in case of cold, fever, or acute gastritis etc.
2. Stop sexual contact temporarily to avoid wounding of the affected areas which may cause the aggravation of the condition; take good care of daily personal hygiene especially during menstrual period; maintenance of dryness and cleanliness.
3. The following foods are strictly prohibited: beef; lamb; dog meat; shelled seafood such as shrimp and crab; fish without scale or stale fish; fish head, belly and skin; duck (eat less); chicken (eat less); sausage; cheese; glutinous rice; taro; cashew nut; pistachio; melon seed; peanut; mango; durian; leek; garlic; pastries; alcohol and cigarette; roasted, baked, fried and chili foods etc.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.