LKS Global Limited is the authorized sole international online distributor for Lam Kam Sang® Specialty Product Series by Lam Kam Sang Medical Research Institute Limited.
The shipping of the goods ordered by the purchaser (“the Goods”) is subject to the following:
- No delivery will be made to P.O. Boxes and hotels. A valid shipping address and telephone number are required to be provided by you when making the order.
- LKS Global Limited and Lam Kam Sang Medical Research Institute Limited will endeavor to arrange shipment of the Goods around 3-14 working days (excluding Saturday) upon receipt of a confirmed order. All shipping is subject to stock availability.We will send a Dispatch Notification email to you after we have dispatched your order:
For Goods shipping to countries other than Hong Kong, the email contains the details of your shipment as well as a tracking number and link. You can click on the link to track your order.
For Goods shipping to Hong Kong, our customer service officer from Lam Kam Sang Medical Research Institute will phone you for arrangement of Goods pickup. the email will be sent to you when the deliveryman has received the order.
If you do not receive the dispatch notification email, your email service provider or email software may have blocked our emails. Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your Address Book and check on any folder named “Junk”, “Spam”, “Filtered/Blocked”, or even at the Trash/Bin folder. If you see our email there, please mark it as “not spam” or “report as not spam”. There is an option to do this from the functions provided by your email account service (Yahoo!, Hotmail, Gmail, etc.).
- The Goods typically arrive within 7 working days (excluding Saturday and Sunday) though it may take longer during public holidays. Lam Kam Sang® will not be responsible for delay caused by customs restrictions or any delay however caused.
- Unless the purchaser notifies LKS Global Limited and Lam Kam Sang Medical Research Institute Limited to the contrary on the day of delivery, the Goods shall be deemed to have accepted by you as being in good condition.
- The purchaser may be subject to the import control laws and regulations of the country in which the Goods are received. The purchaser agrees to abide by all applicable import control laws and regulations. The purchaser understands that applicable requirements or restrictions may vary depending on the Goods sold and may change over time. Please note that some countries may have restrictions on the import and sale of the categories of some of our products delivered to you. We will describe the goods as “Health Supplements”.
- The purchaser shall be responsible for the payment of all importation taxes or excise duties or other customs clearance charges howsoever imposed by the customs or other authority. The purchaser shall also bear all local sales, value added taxes or levies.
- If your order item(s) does not meet with the local regulation or requirement of the delivery country, e.g. weight or total order amount, lamkamsang.com will automatically separate your order into several parcels and possibly delivering in different dates to meet the requirement. You will also be notified all the tracking numbers by email.
- While we shall endeavor to assist you to fulfill the import or sale requirements imposed by local authorities, if shipment is detained and disposed of by customs, LKS Global Limited and Lam Kam Sang Medical Research Institute Limited shall have no liability to refund the purchase price or any part thereof to the purchaser.
- Hong Kong Order: Delivery area only apply to Commercial building or MTR stations.
RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
All return and exchange of Goods sold on LKS Global Limited’s website shall adhere to this policy.
Subject to the verification and confirmation of LKS Global Limited and Lam Kam Sang Medical Research Institute Limited, all damaged, defective or wrongfully delivered Goods excluding all outer package, package etc. (unless otherwise caused by the purchaser himself) may be returned to or exchanged with LKS Global Limited and Lam Kam Sang Medical Research Institute Limited if the Goods is returned within 14 calendar days from the date of the delivery (based on the delivery record kept by LKS Global Limited and Lam Kam Sang Medical Research Institute Limited). In such event, the purchaser shall arrange for the return of the Goods and bear the shipping cost.
NON RETURNABLE / NON EXCHANGEABLE GOODS
The following Goods are non returnable / non exchangeable:
- Goods that have been opened by being taken out of its plastic wrap or box or being consumed or used
- Goods that are not in it original condition or are being damaged by the purchaser or his shipping / handling agent
- Discounted, clearance or sales Goods
- Goods that not purchased at LKS Global Limited’s shopping cart
- Goods that are returned to Lam Kam Sang Medical Research Institute Limited more than 14 calendar days from its delivery
- Goods that are expired, damaged, destructed or wrongfully delivered due to the purchaser’s own negligence or default
1. No refund will be made to the purchaser for the non returnable / non exchangeable Goods. The non returnable / non exchangeable Goods returned to Lam Kam Sang Medical Research Institute Limited shall be deemed to be abandoned by the purchaser and the purchaser shall be deemed to have authorized LKS Global Limited and Lam Kam Sang Medical Research Institute Limited to dispose of the same. Purchaser shall not inquire into any compensation afterward.
2. Only the purchase price paid by the purchaser will be refunded. No shipping costs, importation taxes or excise duties or other customs clearance charges sales, value added taxes or levies howsoever incurred will be refunded.
3. Promotional coupon or free gift delivered to the purchaser has to be returned before LKS Global Limited and Lam Kam Sang Medical Research Institute Limited is required to make any refund.
4. Goods returned undelivered will not be sent to the purchaser again by LKS Global Limited and Lam Kam Sang Medical Research Institute Limited and the purchaser’s order shall be deemed to have been cancelled by the purchaser. Besides, LKS Global Limited and Lam Kam Sang Medical Research Institute Limited will only refund the purchase price paid by the purchaser after deducting the shipping cost and all incidental costs and charges incurred and a handling fee (equivalent to 15% of the purchase price of the Goods ordered) therefrom.
5. Please allow the credit card issuer 4 to 5 weeks upon LKS Global Limited and Lam Kam Sang Medical Research Institute Limited’s making the refund to credit the amount refunded to the purchaser’s account.
The Website of LKS Global Limited and the information contained and referenced are for informational purposes only. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
The effectiveness of the Lam Kam Sang® specialty products series varied among peoples according to the differences of: health and illness condition, habit and life styles, environment and climate, and any undiscovered illness etc. So the healing effect reports of the Lam Kam Sang® specialty products series are only a valuable reference of information, and not an absolute guarantee to the customers.
Information on this website is provided on an as is basis and is subject to change without notice.
Access to this website can be subject to internet traffic interruption, incorrect data transmission or transmission delay. LKS Global Limited does not guarantee that the data or information sent to or received from LKS Global Limited over the internet are secure or free of computer virus error contaminating or destructive items. LKS Global Limited shall not be liable to the user of this website for any loss of data information or any damage to their equipment or property.
LKS Global Limited does not guarantee that there is no error omission or misstatement in this website or that the contents will not be objectionable or offensive to the user. LKS Global Limited makes no representation as to the accuracy of the contents in this website.
LKS Global Limited disclaims all warranties arising out of the contents whether express or implied of this website, in particular any warranty as to the accuracy quality fitness for a particular purpose given in conjunction with any information or materials mentioned in this website.
LKS Global Limited shall not be responsible for any direct indirect consequential or special loss or damages or loss of profit interest revenue suffered by the user of this website nor shall it be responsible for any damage to the business or goodwill caused by or in connection with or arising out of the use of or the inability to use this website.
LKS Global Limited shall not be responsible for the contents available on any other websites whether they are linked to this website or not. Access to and use of such other websites is at the user’s own risk. LKS Global Limited shall not be deemed to have recommended approved guaranteed any third parties or the service or products they provide on their website. LKS Global Limited is not a party to any contract entered into between the user and the provider of other website unless otherwise expressly agreed to by LKS Global Limited.
We are committed to protecting customer’s privacy. We therefore ensure compliance by our staff with the strictest standards of security and confidentiality to meet fully internationally recognizable standards of personal data privacy protection, in complying with the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Chapter 486 of the Laws of Hong Kong).
We collect personally identifiable information such as your name, age, mailing and email addresses, telephone number, and credit card information in order to process your order. This also allows us to provide you with information of our new products or promotional activities that are of interests to you.
We may contract with companies to provide services including credit card processing, shipping, data management, promotional services, etc. We provide these companies with the information needed for them to perform these services. Other than described above, we do not rent, sell, or trade your information. We also ask these companies to confirm that their privacy policies are consistent with ours.
When you place an order with LKS Global Limited you will be asked to provide details such as credit card number and shipping address. This allows us to process and fulfill your order and to notify you of your order status. Customers’payment details are securely transmitted to the acquiring bank, card andpayment companies for real-time transaction authorisation using 256-bit Extended Validation Certificates (EV) SSL transaction encryption. CVV/CVC check as well as 3-D secure authentication of Visa and MasterCard namely: Verified By VISA, MasterCard SecureCode are supported for added security protection for both customers and merchant.
All rights reserved by LKS Global Limited.